Gusts of wind began to feel strong from the west
Dried branches began to scatter on the white sand
I walked along the edge and trying to find a pearl
But there is only white sand buffeted by the waves
And then myself getting restless when I am thinking about her
I sit down and write her name on the white sand
I write her name slowly by surely
And a drawing of heart around it
Stood for a moment and looked at the writing by me
Soon the waves erase her name
And let her name be taken by the sea
At the dusk of Supiori island beach


4 comments:
So sweet
btw, i'm curious.,who is "her"? ^_^
is it your ex? hahahahah :D
hehehe no commnet :D
i thought it was your ex...
hohoho
peace! ^^v
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment / Terimakasih untuk komentar anda